Appetite Relief®. Stay Healthy, Naturally™.
Appetite Relief® is our proprietary formula which effectively applies the right mix of natural homeopathic ingredients to reduce your excessive appetite, food cravings, overeating and irritability symptoms.
According to homeopathic indications, these natural ingredients temporarily relieve excess appetite symptoms such as:
- Excessive and lingering appetite
- Food cravings
- Insatiable hunger
- Cravings for carbs, sweets and starches
Appetite Relief® Active Ingredients:
|Avena sativa HPUS 3x, 6x||Cleansing, Detoxing|
|Berberis vulgaris HPUS 6x, 12x||Excessive appetite, Insatiable hunger, Overeating|
|Calcarea carbonica HPUS 6x, 18x||Tendency to gain weight|
|Capsicum annuum HPUS 6x||Food cravings, Metabolism support|
|Carbo vegetabilis HPUS 6x, 12x||Craving carbs, sweets and starches|
|Fucus vesiculosus HPUS 6x||Empty stomach feeling, Digestion support|
|Nux vomica HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Irritability, Impatience, Oversensitivity|
|Thyroidinum HPUS 18x||Maintain balance in the appetite center of the brain|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Directions for Use:
• Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
• To use a lozenge, place it in your mouth and let it dissolve slowly. Try not to chew or swallow the lozenge.
• Use one lozenge 10 to 15 minutes before each meal. If you feel hungry between meals, you make take one lozenge as needed, up to 10 lozenges a day or as directed by your physician.
• This product’s effectiveness is directly related to the degree to which you reduce your daily food intake. Attempts at weight reduction without a change in personal habits to support weight loss will compromise this product’s effectiveness.
• There are no known contraindications.
• Active ingredients are FDA recognized and are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
• Store in a cool dark location.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatments.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children under the age of 12.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Natural flavor (Spearmint, Peppermint, Menthol)
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Calcium Stearate
- Spirulina Extract
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Homeopathic remedies are not guaranteed and may not be effective for everyone. We always strive to help you get and Stay Healthy, Naturally™.